Monday, May 2, 2016

Animated Life Lessons

Hello everyone today I'll tell you about my animated life lessons. ow I'll tell you about my teammates personal character traits and how the story exaggerates who they are. So first there is Cody his main character trait is that he wants to be a leader so we show that by him becoming one. next is Miranda who's main character trait is that she is clumsy we show this by having here cause the story by tripping. Last there is me who's main character trait is that i'm smart we show this by having me do a puzzle. So that's my teammates' personal character and how we exaggerate them.

Now i'll explain how we use humor in our story. We use humor to show the character's thoughts. Like when cody thinks he's in pixies. Another example is how Miranda is afraid of snakes. So that's how we use humor in our story.

Now i'll describe our level of productivity biggest challenge and best moment. Our level of productivity was low since we didn't talk because we didn't know each other and lack of skills with photoshop animating. Our biggest challenge was animating because we didn't really know what we were doing. Our best moment was finishing our scenes.













No comments:

Post a Comment