Monday, May 23, 2016

Music Video Finale


P2T8 Johnny B Goode from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

So today I'll tell you about our final project a music video. Also as you may recall we did this last year to just so you know. So here's the story line and how it relates to the song. We see Johnny (Calum) in the city with a hint that he was a country boy we see that  people in the city don't like his song. We see to bullies (Me And Micah) Walking towards him we take his guitar. He goes home and starts ripping ages out of his song book then he remembers what his mom said and starts writing a new song. So that's are story. (Also Linden is the camera man.)

Now I'll describe my favorite fast-editing montage sequence. Is the one where we see Johnny waking up. So then he goes to the bathroom the walks to get his guitar. I like this sires of shots because it shows a lot of character development since it shows a normal day and how he is just a normal boy. So that's a fast edit montage.

Now I will tell you how the music video showcases my best work. It showcases my Photoshop talent. It dose this by having a Photoshop document I worked on. It also showcases my camera skills. It dose this since I worked some scenes. So that's how this music video showcases my best work.


The song we are doing is Johnny B Goode by Chuck Berry The lyrics from the two minutes are as follow

No comments:

Post a Comment