Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Character Devolpment

Hello Everyone today I will be talking about character development. So now I'll tell you what kind of person I am and what humorous or relatable imperfections do you have. The kind of person I am is awkward. Another thing I am is shy. That's basically all I have that's notable. So that's what kind of person I am and some humorous imperfection.

Now I'll explain traits I plan to exaggerate and how could I do this. So the traits I will do this with is my anxiety. The way I will humorously exaggerate it is by making them stutter more often. Another way is by having them more shaking and moving there hands. So that's how what traits I'll exaggerate and how I will do that.

Now I'll tell you how I created my animated character GIF. First Mr. Sanderl took pictures of us. Then we had to cut out ourselves from the background. Then we had to crop it by Height: 720 px Width: 640 px and Res: 300 px/in. Now we are using photoshops animation workspace and a tool called puppet warp to move the pictures limbs to make it look like it's moving. So that's how we made are animated character Gif.















No comments:

Post a Comment