Tuesday, March 8, 2016

MOV Film Festival



Hello everyone today I will be talking about the Movie me and my team will be making for the upcoming movie festival. The first thing I will be talking about is How do our keywords connect with our audience. Our keywords are Practice, Belief, Hard work, Magic, and Self- Esteem. These connect to our audience because they are main points of or film. So that's how do our keywords connect with our audience.


Now I'll tell you the overall message of the movie. The message is that no matter what it is as long as you keep trying and never give up you can do anything. You see this in the beginning and end of the movie. In the beginning of the movie Callum is trying to learn wizardry but still hasn't got the hang of it then we cut foreword and he has finally done it. In the end his friend Issac doesn't believe that he can do magic but Callum shows him you can. So that's the overall message


Now I'll describe the biggest challenge we faced. I think the biggest challenge we faced was lack of time. The reasons I say this is because we had to film on Saturday and Sunday while are deadline was Monday. So we had to film everything in at least one day. So that's the biggest challenge we faced while making are film.



















No comments:

Post a Comment