Friday, January 29, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners
























Hello everyone today I will talk about Hockney style Joiners. First I'm going to talk about How David Hockney's photomontages are different from my photomontages. The way David Hockney's photomontages are different is that his are of better quality since he has better equipment. His is also made better since he is a professional at doing these type of things. So that's How David Hockney's photomontages are different from my own photomontages.

Now I will explain how images can send a positive or negative message. The way pictures send a positive and negative is by what it is of. There are other factors than what the subject is it also depends on how it is taken. Things like composition techniques. It also depends on how the edits are like colour, temperature, Filter etc. So that's how images can send positive or negative messages.

Now I'll describe the message I intend my audience to see. My intended message is a message about family. That's why I have A picture or my mom for it. So the main message is that I wouldn't be here with out my family. So That's my intended message.

No comments:

Post a Comment