Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspiration


Hello everybody today I'll tell you what my 2016 Aspirations are. So I'll tell you five goals for 2016. My first goal is to get better grade and my second goal that's school related is to get to school earlier. My third goal is to make more friends this year and my forth goal is to become a better photographer. My last goal is to become a better editor so that is my five goals for 2016.

Now I'll tell you which goal is most important to me .The goal that is most impotent to me is the last one. The reason that I find is the most impotent is because editing is a type of a really useful skill. The reason I want that is so I can do interesting things with photos and videos. So that's why I want to be an editor is because it is used in a lot a places it can make photos and videos more interesting.

Now let me tell you the steps I'll take to become a better editor. The first step I will take is getting some editing software like windows movie maker for editing videos and then better software after. For photo editing I'll use Pixlr an photo editor that is like adobe photoshop but free and can be used on browsers. That's what I'll do to do the editing on but to edit you need photos or videos to edit so I'll ether make my own videos and take my own photos or use other peoples photos and videos. So I have everything to do but the only way I'll get better is if I actually edit so I'll have to do that. So those are the steps I'll take to become a better editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment