Monday, November 30, 2015

Scratch Game Design


Game One Instructions: Catch the bird till you get five hundred points or keep it away from the computer till the timer is at zero seconds. Use the arrow keys to move move on the bird to score points or just don't let him touch the computer
Game Two Instructions: Use A and D to move and space to jump. Get to the red block then the yellow one before the time runs out


Hello everyone today I will be talking about scratch game design. I'll explain how user experience influenced my game. User experience influenced my game by helping me find code I didn't know about. It also helped me by showing me what I needed to do to do things like make the sprites move. So that's how user experience influenced my game.

Now I'll compare and contrast features of both of these games. The first on is a chase game were you have to chase the bird away from the computer. To move on the first one you use the arrow keys. The second one is a platformer were you have to get to that coloured blocks to win and it has a time limit. In this one you use A and D to move and you use SPACE to jump.

Now I'll tell you about my most advanced code I've done. I think the most advanced code I've done so far was when I made a gravity engine. I think that was the hardest one i've done is because I needed to redo my whole game to do the code. I also thought it was the most advance because I had to take up a whole class period to finish it. So thats my Scratch game design

No comments:

Post a Comment